The Graphs tab on the Recipes page shows what variations are using each graph in the recipe.
Users can add new graphs to a recipe when they add or edit variations, or they can add graphs directly to the recipe and associate them with variations later.
- On the Recipes page, select the appropriate recipe.
- The Variations tab displays by default; click to open the Graphs tab.
- Click the Add Graph button.
- Enter a graph name.
- Optionally, you can seed your new graph from the list of nodes in the recipe.
Note that seed nodes will appear without edge connections in a new graph.
- Enter a change message, and click the Add button.
Updated 3 months ago