When you want to make modifications, first create a child kitchen for the work so you do not impact others. As detailed in Quickstart1, find the kitchen on the Kitchens page.
- Click on the Plus sign button to the right of your kitchen.
- In the first step of the wizard, enter a unique name and description for your new kitchen, and click Next.
- For a faster kitchen setup, click the Skip Optionals link to perform only required steps of the wizard.
Kitchen Wizard Navigation
You can click the steps in the top progress bar to move ahead or back in the wizard!
- In the Configure Alerts step, enter an email address for an alerts recipient. Alternatively, click the Add Recipients from Parent button to import alerts set in the parent kitchen.
The system will send alerts for order run events in the kitchen to the listed recipients for the specified event types. See Alerts for more information.
If you set any Warning or Time limit exceeded alerts, you must set thresholds to trigger those alerts per each variation.
- Click Next.
- In the Select Recipes step, check the checkboxes for the recipes you want to view in your new kitchen.
This step lists all recipes found in version control and selects those recipes that are active in the parent kitchen by default. Note that you can add more recipes later from the Recipes page.
- Click Next.
- In the Select Ingredients step, click on an ingredient variation in the list if needed.
- Check the Run this ingredient checkbox to enable it for the kitchen creation process.
- Enter information in any ingredient fields that appear. (Some ingredient variations are configured to require inflowing variables.)
- Repeat your actions to enable other ingredient variations if needed.
- In the Configure Vault step, select your vault service option, then click Next.
- In the Summary step, review the steps for creating your kitchen, and revisit steps to make modifications if necessary.
The option to inherit the vault service from the parent kitchen is available only if it is a custom vault that is configured as inheritable.
- After the process completes, you can click to go to the Kitchens page or enter your new kitchen.
Updated about 14 hours ago